Saturday, December 08, 2007

Elephants on Parade

I've recently been obsessed with elephants and so I've assembled a whole folder full of elephant related products that have stuck my fancy in the last few months. Here's a few of my favorites.

Classic white teapot

Beautiful handmade journal

Art painted by Phetmanee the elephant

Humorous elephant t-shirt

Ridiculously cute coaster set

The most fun place mat I have ever laid eyes on

Mouse pad to make a heart light

Indian elephant bed spread

Elephants on a mobile...two obsessions in one

Graceful Thai elephant oil burner

Unique photo album I am in love with even though I don't use them

My personal favorite...paper made from elephant dung!

The item that started it all, the little stuffed sky blue elephant.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Let me know what the paper smells like when it's wet...