Monday, February 12, 2007

Voyaging the Seas

In 18 days I will be waiting in the Atlantic City airport to catch my flight to Miami! In 19 days I'll be on board a cruise ship, partying my booty off for Spring Break! I have to say, just once, that I'M SO EXCITED! I've never really had your classic college spring break experience and while this won't be exactly it, it certainly will be close. And I'm going with Kimly who I could not be more in sync with in terms of vacation style. As in we both turn into lobsters in .2 seconds and aren't really in love with the beach. Anyway, we're going to San Juan, St. Thomas, Nassau, and Labadee. It's going to be fabulous! I think we both need a little break and some R&R and this is the perfect opportunity. I'm also totally in love with our hotel. I have the countdown clock ticking down the seconds on my Google homepage. After a lot of hemming and hawing we decided to just do it. We're taking Royal Caribbean and I know no matter what Kim and I are going to have a blast! Maybe if you're looking you can look at pictures.

No comments: