Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Perils of Illegal Downloading

I have to say that my life would not be the same without the MajorGeeks. I, despite my seemingly innocent exterior, like to download cracks to those games you have to buy from places like shockwave and bigfish. Most of the time, this does not work and I end up with some trojan, malware, or other virus on my computer. Why do I keep doing this you ask? Well...because so far I've been able to take care of it every time. I discovered this malware removal guide from MajorGeeks. It takes a little while to work through and might involve some posting and working on some fixes, but when you're done, your hard drive will be squeaky clean and minty fresh. I highly recommend it to anyone that's having any computer issues or has downloaded anything from other then 100% reputable sources. You'd be surprised what's hiding out in there. If you go back to their forums, they also have tons of free help for all kinds of issues you might have with your computer. Thanks MajorGeeks for saving my illegal downloading ass!

No comments: