Thursday, March 15, 2007

So Fresh and so Clean

Happy Thursday everyone! It's absolutely beautiful outside and when spring is coming what must we do? Clean! My lovely roomie actually cleaned, I went grocery shopping. A good trade off in my opinion. In honor of the temporarily warm weather, I'm going to do a little "Must Read Blogs" spring cleaning. Check for my new additions which have quickly become my favorites!

On another slightly related, but mostly not topic....I was reading one of my new aforementioned blogs (Femminista della casa) and I came across The Seven Things project. Basically, every Saturday, you pick 7 things that you don't need and you get rid of them. You could also translate that to 1 per day. The idea is to "Sell, donate, give away, or recycle seven things a week. Every Saturday, post the Saturday Seven, a picture list of the seven things one got rid of that week, along with an explanation of how long one has had these things, what made it hard to get rid of them, and what one chose to do with them." I'm totally psyched! I've been trying to simplify and declutter my life for awhile now. I tend to do it in chunks though, which can be a bit overwhelming, but, one thing a day! That's so subtle, so nice. I can do this. Coming soon to a blog near you: The Saturday seven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for What If