Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All the cuddly critters

Today is very uneventful day. Yesterday, I got my BRAND NEW LAPTOP. That's right. BRAND NEW LAPTOP. It's shiny. And fast. And wonderful. I've been spending most of today transferring files, syncing browsers (I heart Google and Firefox!), downloading applications, and hating Apple in general and iTunes and iPod specifically. Tonight I'm going to a Pampered Chef Party. Because every student in debt up to their eyeballs and living in an apartment they can't afford needs over-priced gourmet kitchen gadgets! Mostly it's about the free food. And the opportunity to stare at and caress the over-priced gourmet kitchen gadgets. And dream about what you buy if Sallie Mae had a category on their loan application to send money to "Caitlin's Over-Priced Gourmet Kitchen Gadgets Fund." Oh the ecstasy.

In my endless quest to make you adore me, I thought I might share with you a little slice of the farm.

1. My puppy. Name: Jersey Age: 14 1/2 Nicknames: Jerz, Waz, Elvis, Fang, Yellow Dog, Jun Blotz, Bookie, Shatzie

2. Cat #1 Name: Sarai Age: About 3 1/2 Nicknames: Black Cat, Missy, Pissy, Princess, WhyWhy, Little Feet3. Cat #2 Name: Mesa Age: 2 years Nicknames: Miss Mesa, Mesa Pesa, Badger, Stinky
4. Guinea Pig Name: Pumpkin Age: Stinking old Nicknames: Piggie, Pig Pig
5. Fish Name: Mwenge Age: 1 year Nicknames: Fish, Whatever the hell your name is

Ei Aye Ei Aye Ohhhh

No comments: