Thursday, September 28, 2006

Squeaky clean and minty fresh

For lack of a better way to fill the void left in my life by a canceled pathophysiology class, I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you about my soap. I'm not talking about just any old soap here. No no no. You won't find this stuff in CVS. This is 100% organic, fair trade, and environmentally friendly. I ADORE this soap. I've never been much of a product loyalist before but let me tell you, sister, I have seen the light! Did you know that your soap has crazy petroleum derivatives in it? Ew. I know what you're thinking. You must give me the name of this wonderful product. Well....I will! It's Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. And the stuff is amazing. The company calls it 18-1 soap. But there are tons of ways to use it. So far, I've used it on my body, in my hair, and on my teeth. I can't say I recommend it on the teeth unless you're in a pinch. That was a weird experience. And it was a pretty ok shampooing experience. Other uses I have not tried but would like to include: laundry detergent, dish soap, produce cleanser, and general household cleaner. I will also definently be taking it on my next camping trip because...it's one soap that does everything you could possibly need and yet is environmentally friendly. It helps to fulfill my deepest fantasy of becoming a hippy. Anyway here's the website. I bought my soap from drugstore.com where it's just a smidge bit cheaper. But you can buy it on Bronner's website by the GALLON. I don't know about you, but gallon definitely says good to me.

No comments: