Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It Continues to Haunt Me

Today was my first day back from class after my month long break so to console myself I didn't pay attention and surfed the Internet. Really I always do that, but I thought I'd attempt a justification. After exhausting my usual reading material, I decided to check housingmaps.com for apartment available in Philadelphia. I'm scrolling through the list, not really seeing too much that's appealing when I come across a listing for a luxury two bedroom in Society Hill. I open it up and what do I find? The amazing apartment with original hardwood floors (listed as such this time) and tons of charm that I previously drooled over in this post! It was just listed again yesterday. This sent me into fresh waves of wanting it and whining about it to everyone that would listen again. It's like it's there, waiting just for me. Or it's there to torture me. I'm not really quite sure which yet. Anyone looking to sublease for two months in Philly?

No comments: